ESF issues a regular IMPACT eNews to keep our stakeholders informed about initiatives we are leading or involved with. You can subscribe below.
ESF has begun to issue a brief IMPACT eNews to keep our stakeholders informed about initiatives we are leading or involved with. These are just one page and will be issued as required. You can subscribe here.
- 05/21 – The Centre of Excellence for Emergency Workers Mental Health
- 04/21 – New Approach to Leading for Better Mental Health
- 03/21 – Helping Volunteers Transition to Retirement
- 02/21 – Vicarious Trauma
- 12/20 – Volunteer Recognition
- 11/20 – Tackling Stigma
- 10/20 – ESF Scholarship Showcase
- 09/20 – New Ways of Working in a COVID World
- 08/20 – Leading after Tragedy
- 07/20 – London Ambulance Service’s COVID Response
- 06/20 – Mental Health Knowledge Hub
- 05/20 – Women’s Mental Health Wellbeing
- 05/20 – COVID in NYC
- 04/20 – Mindfulness