Scholarships are available for emergency service volunteers in Victoria.
- Are you a volunteer?
- Are you keen to improve safety in your community?
Do you want to develop your emergency service skills by studying here, interstate or overseas?
If you have answered ‘yes’ to these questions, an Emergency Services Foundation scholarship may enable you to pursue your passion and make a difference to your community.
A special round of scholarships is now available for volunteers through the Emergency Services Foundation.
Scholarships could range between $5,000-$10,000 and may include travelling interstate or overseas to learn more about emergency management.
To find out more about applying for an Emergency Services Foundation scholarship, contact Jenny Davis on 0406 003 765 or email@example.com
VOLUNTEER SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS
The following volunteers were awarded a scholarship for studies overseas, provided by a generous grant from the Victorian Government;
Carina Heppell – SES
Faye Bendrups – VICSES
- Kylie Abraham – VICSES
- Glen Bousa – CFA
- Tony Bundock – CFA
- Carl Gibson – CFA
- David Goldfinch – Coastguard
- Casey Nunn – AMBVIC
- Fiona Sewell – CFA
- Stephen Luke – St.John Ambulance Australia.
- Peter Olthof – VICSES
- Kate Riddell – AMBVIC
- Stuart Stuart – Victorian Council of Churches /Emergency Ministry
- Geoff Dunmore – VICSES
- Rubyah Haouchar – VICSES
- Rosie Keane – Ambulance Victoria
- Ron Sheppard – Coastguard Victoria
- Rohan Thornton – Country Fire Authority
- Graeme Winterton – Victorian Council of Churches Emergencies Ministry.