Thank you for your interest in applying for an Emergency Services Foundation scholarship. The Foundation has awarded over 120 scholarships since 1988. However, as numbers are limited, it is important that you present your proposal in the best possible manner. Scholarship applications are welcome from the following Victorian Agencies.
- AMBULANCE VICTORIA
- COUNTRY FIRE AUTHORITY
- DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN SERVICES
- DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORT, PLANNING AND LOCAL INFRASTRUCTURE
- EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT VICTORIA
- LIFESAVING VICTORIA
- MARITIME SAFETY VICTORIA
- METROPOLITAN FIRE BRIGADE
- PARKS VICTORIA
- RED CROSS
- ST. JOHN AMBULANCE VICTORIA
- VICTORIAN COAST GUARD ASSOCIATION
- VICTORIAN COUNCIL OF CHURCHES
- VICTORIA POLICE
- VICTORIA STATE EMERGENCY SERVICE
A scholarship information pack can be obtained, by clicking on the link below.
ESF scholarships have allowed emergency services workers to travel to a variety of locations around the world and to study a wide range of topics. To learn more about past projects, click here.
For Any Query
Should you need assistance and wish to discuss your application for the 2017 year and the processes involved, contact Jenny Davis on 0406 003765. Who will put you in touch with an ESF Alumni member within your agency, who has previously been awarded a scholarship and will be happy to mentor and guide you through the process.