Thank you for your interest in the Mental Health Matters Online Program.
This program has been adapted from the Mental Health Matters workshop presented by ESF for Victoria’s emergency service volunteers earlier in 2021.
Based on feedback from volunteers this online Mental Health Matters Program has been designed so you can learn about how to help yourself and others at a time that suits you and with your partner or colleague so you can benefit from discussing what you learn.
This new online version of Mental Health Matters contains:
- 2 x one hour recorded sessions “Helping yourself & Helping others” presented by Shannon Hood, counsellor, clinical supervisor and educator who was embedded with volunteer fire fighting teams during multiple Black Saturday deployments.
- A worksheet which can be printed in advance to jot down your personal notes and reflections
- A quick link question tab so you can have your questions answered confidentially
- A link to R U OK conversation guides.
- A short evaluation survey to help us understand if this online program format works for you
To receive a link to access the Mental Health Matters program, register below.