This page serves to answer some of the most frequently asked questions we receive about our organisation. If you have a question that is not answered here, please Contact Us.
How do I register for an ESF account?
To register for an account and become a member of our online community, click Log In from the main menu. Then, click the Register button located just below the box. You will be prompted to fill out some general information about yourself, and then you will be all set!
Can I apply for an ESF scholarship?
Anyone from any of the following organisations may apply for a scholarship:
- AMBULANCE VICTORIA
- COUNTRY FIRE AUTHORITY
- DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN SERVICES
- DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORT, PLANNING AND LOCAL INFRASTRUCTURE
- EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT VICTORIA
- LIFESAVING VICTORIA
- MARITIME SAFETY VICTORIA
- METROPOLITAN FIRE BRIGADE
- PARKS VICTORIA
- RED CROSS
- ST. JOHN AMBULANCE VICTORIA
- VICTORIAN COAST GUARD ASSOCIATION
- VICTORIAN COUNCIL OF CHURCHES
- VICTORIA POLICE
- VICTORIA STATE EMERGENCY SERVICE
Where can I find more information on the Emergency Management Conference and Volunteer Leaders Forum?
We partner with High Profile Events to organise our conferences; please visit their webpages on the Emergency Management Conference and the Volunteer Leaders Forum for information on costs, program and registration.