ESF has been funded by the State Government to host a program of Mental Health Matters workshops for volunteers in locations statewide.
The workshops are free and have been designed especially for emergency service volunteers with an interest in supporting the wellbeing of colleagues as well as looking after themselves.
Participants will leave the workshops
- Knowing the how leaders [formal and informal] can support the mental health and wellbeing of a team
- Able to recognise factors which contribute to stress in a workplace
- Able to recognise early indicators of distress in themselves
- Able to recognise early indicators of distress in colleagues
- Confident in being able to start conversations about mental health and wellbeing with colleagues
- Knowing where to access mental health support and resources
Facilitated by OzHelp the workshops will be all day events delivered in the following locations:
Click on the location and date below for event registration link.
- Sat 17 April Ballarat
- Sun 18 April Mt Macedon
- Sat 1 May Bendigo
- Sun 2 May Horsham
- Sat 8 May Wodonga
- Sun 9 May Seymour
- Sat 15 May Warrnambool – Please note this venue is accessible only via stairs and on second level.
- Sun 16 May Geelong
- Sat 22 May Mooroolbark
- Sun 23 May Cranbourne
- Sat 29 May Bairnsdale
- Sun 30 May Traralgon