The ESF Alumni has been established to assist the Emergency Services Foundation to encourage participation in, and learning from the ESF Scholarship Scheme.
Joining the ESF Alumni Association
If you are a previous ESF scholarship awardee and wish to find out more about the benefits of joining our ESF scholarship Alumni, please call Jenny Davis on 0406 003765 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Click the link below to download a copy of the Alumni application form in pdf format.
Alternatively, you can apply online using the link below.
The Alumni Management Team
The ‘Management Team’ assist the ESF to:
- support potential applicants to apply for the scholarship
- assess the value of scholarships & recommend change where necessary
- select scholarship recipients
- disseminate knowledge gained by scholarship recipients for the benefit of all emergency services in Victoria.
- assist in fundraising for the foundation
- play a part in advertising the work of the foundation
The current President is STEPHEN WALLS (CFA )
The current Deputy President is FAYE BENDRUPS (SES)
Portfolios with the following functions assist the Management Team to achieve Alumni aims.
1. Events Portfolio
- Rosie Keane -Director
- TBA – Deputy Director
Plan and organise the Annual EMC Conference Dinner hosted by the Alumni.
2. Knowledge & Network Portfolio
- Carl Gibson, Stuart Stuart, Faye Bendrups.
Establish a library of reports from ESF scholarship recipients, and build links with other relevant sources of knowledge.
3. Scholarship Portfolio
- Greg Gibson -Director
- TBA -Deputy Director
Prepare and publish the Alumni Newsletter
Inform Alumni members and external stakeholders about events, and other learning opportunities provided by the Alumni and the Emergency Services Foundation.
Assist applicants to apply for ESF scholarships and assist the Emergency Services Foundation to select scholarships recipients.
4. Promotions Portfolio/Social Media.
- Stephen Luke
5. Governance Portfolio
- Stephen Warren -Director
Make changes to the Constitution as and when required. It is expected that this portfolio will only operate for a short period.
6. Membership Portfolio
- Ron Sheppard and Stephen Walls -Director